- FFP2 Respirator Made in Germany - CE2841 - 50 pieces
RRP EUR 37.73from EUR 33.53 *50 piece | EUR 0.67 / piece
- SEGUROMED - FFP2 Respirators - 20 pieces - Color:Black
RRP EUR 16.72EUR 12.52 *20 piece | EUR 0.63 / piece
- Disposable mouthguard - 3-ply - with elastic band - box of 50 - 98 % BFE - TYPE IIEUR 4.16 *50 piece | EUR 0.08 / piece
- Medical Mouthguard Made in Germany - 3-ply - with elastic - box of 50 - TYPE IIRfrom EUR 8.32 *
- FFP2 for children - individually packed - CE 1463 - colour: white - 50 pieces
RRP EUR 41.93EUR 37.73 *50 piece | EUR 0.75 / piece
- Medical mouthguard - 3-ply - with elastic ear loops - box of 50 - TYPE IIR - BlackEUR 8.32 *50 piece | EUR 0.17 / piece
- Disposable OP mouthguard - 3-ply - with ties - box of 50 - 98 % BFE - TYPE IIREUR 4.12 *50 piece | EUR 0.08 / piece
- Medical mouthguard for children - 3-ply - with elastic - box of 50 - TYPE IIR - BlueEUR 5.80 *50 piece | EUR 0.12 / piece
- FFP2 respirator masks for children - CE1463 - 20 pieces
RRP EUR 19.24EUR 16.72 *20 piece | EUR 0.84 / piece
- Medical mouthguard for children - 3-ply - with elastic - box of 50 - TYPE IIR - Pink
RRP EUR 7.48EUR 5.80 *50 piece | EUR 0.12 / piece
- 10 x plastic face visor | protective visor in white | universal face protection | visor to protect against liquids | Face Shield for mouth noseEUR 8.32 *10 piece | EUR 0.83 / piece
- Disposable mouthguard - 3-ply - with elastic band - box of 50 - 95 % BFE - TYPE 1EUR 4.12 *50 piece | EUR 0.08 / piece
Single-Use Face Masks
In this category you will find various hygienic face masks or surgical masks type 1 and type 2 for daily or medical use. We offer these single-use products in blue in practical, economical 50s boxes.
Tested Quality - Best Protection
The face masks are of the best quality, have the CE mark and have been thoroughly tested according to EN 14683: 2019 and EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009. The bacterial filter performance (BFE, bacterial filtration efficiency) of our products is at least 95%, sometimes 98%. These so-called N95 masks effectively prevent bacteria from penetrating or escaping and thus protect wearers and contact persons from bacterial infections.
In addition, FFP1 masks reduce exposure to coarser particles from the environment with a maximum total leakage of 20%. These include smoke and dust particles, allergens as well as aqueous and oily aerosols. The penetration of larger liquid droplets is also reduced. A mouthguard also serves to protect third parties from infection at work or in everyday life by significantly reducing the spread of pathogens to the environment through breathing, speaking, coughing or sneezing.
Highest Wearing Comfort
The fine, three-layer non-woven fabric is extremely skin-friendly, very soft and comfortable to wear. The inner layer is absorbent and absorbs exhaled moisture, so that the skin stays comfortably dry. The middle, melt-blown fabric layer has a high filter performance and is responsible for the protective function. The outer layer is moisture-repellent and prevents droplets from penetrating directly into the mask.
The face masks have a very low breathing resistance. As a result, they are particularly breathable and can be worn for a long time without any problems and without fatigue without impairing breathing and well-being. They are free of fiberglass and latex, as well as free of copper and nickel and therefore also ideal for those suffering of allergies.
Easy to Use
The mouthguard in a practical one size (unisex) can be put on particularly quickly and easily. It is fixed with elastic ear loops / elastic bands or bands for tying behind the ears or head. This way, it adapts perfectly to the head size and shape of the wearer. With an integrated, adjustable metal nose piece, it can be quickly and easily adapted to the individual face shape. This guarantees a secure fit without slipping - even for people who wear glasses. If the nose piece is adjusted correctly, no breathing air escapes from the mask and the glasses remain clear.
The face masks can be conveniently carried in a jacket or handbag. Since it is a single-use product, time-consuming cleaning is not necessary. As a rule, they can simply be disposed of together with other household waste.
The surgical mask is perfect for hospitals, doctor's surgeries, pharmacies, outpatient care services, old people's homes, ergo and physiotherapy practices and other medical staff, but also for podiatrists, masseurs and hairdressers and all professions with frequent, close customer contact.
The simple mouth-nose masks can be worn in ordinary surroundings, when shopping, in a restaurant, on the bus, tram and train, in the office, at the workplace, during sports or outdoors.
Note that this is a disposable product that should not be worn more than once and only by one person. Dispose of the mask after use and be sure to replace soaked masks. Pay attention to proper use and correct fit, as this is the only way to protect both yourself and others. Wearing a mouth-nose protection does not offer 100% security and cannot replace good hygiene, such as washing your hands regularly with soap and water, disinfecting and keeping proper distance. Avoid reaching for the mask or face. This can reduce protection. FFP1 masks do not protect the wearer from (toxic) gases, vapors or virus infections. You need better protection? In our range you will also find breathing masks of the NP95/FFP2 category, protective gowns, goggles and face protection visors, as well as disinfectants.
Please read the respective item description and exact product specification in order to select the right product for you! If you have any questions, please contact us!