iMask FFP2 NR D respirator
Item number 287
|Minimum quantity: 50||EUR 1.42|
|Minimum quantity: 250||EUR 1.34|
|Minimum quantity: 500||EUR 1.25|
|Minimum quantity: 2500||EUR 1.17|
|Minimum quantity: 5000||EUR 1.08|
iMask - FFP2 respirator without valve in premium quality.
For respiratory protection against smoke, mist and liquid aerosols of organic and inorganic substances.
Can also be used to protect against bacteria, corona and influenza viruses and other infectious diseases spread by droplets.
- EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- EN 149:2017
- TP TC 019/2011
- CE 1024
Polyurethane nose seal
- Ensures a tight fit of the mask to the face, prevents fogging of the goggles and does not cause skin irritation
The nose clip
- made of food grade aluminium, the nose clip of the half mask can be adjusted to fit any nose shape
Low breathing resistance
- Effective filtering due to the hypoallergenic filter material ELEFLEN
- Triple foldable, does not restrict facial movements, ensures wearing comfort and is easy to store
Stiffeners made with ultrasonic welding
- made stiffeners minimise the risk of the mask sticking together
The profiled tongue
- allows the mask to unfold easily and fit snugly on the face
iMask respirators offer premium quality and guaranteed safety at unbeatable prices!
|Net weight||15 g|