Wellisair uses innovative, sustainable and patented technology
that effectively generates and emits hydroxyl radicals (OH) in an advanced oxidation process (AOP):
Hydroxyl radicals (OH) are the main natural reactive oxygen compounds in the chemistry of the lowest layer of air around theEarth (troposphere).
They are powerful in removing greenhouse gases, namely those such as carbon dioxide and methane.
Wellisair is a safe and hygienic technology that consistently produces harmless hydroxyl radicals (OH).
It is both efficient for disinfecting air and surfaces, and a harmless process for humans (unlike OZON).
The effect, with a release of reactive oxygen compounds, sets off a chain reaction, quickly eliminating pathogenic germs and
microorganisms in an area of up to 50 - 60m2.
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of pathogens and microorganisms everywhere, in the air and on surfaces (viruses and bacteria).
- Improves air quality by reducing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and removing particulate matter
- Removes unpleasant odours
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Improves air quality and removes volatile organic compounds and particulate matter
- Removes odours
- Operates continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week