V-Check Covid-19 Lollipop Selftest
Item number 293
|Minimum quantity: 50||EUR 2.43|
|Minimum quantity: 250||EUR 2.34|
|Minimum quantity: 500||EUR 2.26|
|Minimum quantity: 2500||EUR 2.18|
|Minimum quantity: 5000||EUR 2.09|
V-Check 2019-nCoV Ag Saliva Rapid Test Card (Immunochromatography) suitable for use as a self-test - CE2854
The test card is a lateral flow immunoassay for the in vitro qualitative detection of 2019-nCoV N-protein antigen in human saliva specimens. The test card can be used in individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons for suspected COVID-19 infection.
A positive result indicates 2019-nCoV infection. Please quarantine yourself and contact a physician. Additional testing is required. Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. A negative result should be treated as presumptive. It does not rule out 2019-nCoV infection. Negative results should be considered in the context of a patient's recent exposures, history, and presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Consult a physician and have it confirmed by PCR testing if necessary.
For in vitro use only. Suitable for use in self-testing.
1. Insert the sponge end of the saliva collector into the mouth. Actively swab the inside of the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid.
2. Remove the saliva collector from the mouth when the sponge fills with saliva and becomes soft or the indicator appears blue.
1. do not eat, drink, or smoke for at least 30 minutes before testing.
2. hold it gently in your mouth when taking the sample and allow the saliva to adsorb naturally on the sponge.
adsorb naturally on the sponge.
3. do not bite the sponge with your teeth.
4. any saliva sample is suitable for the test, but it is recommended to collect the saliva sample in the morning before rinsing the mouth, eating or drinking.
5. Samples should be used as soon as possible after collection.
Before testing, please read the instructions carefully.
1. bring the test card to room temperature to equilibrate.
Unpack the aluminum foil pouch and place the test card horizontally on the table. 3.
Insert the saliva collector with the collected sample into the test card holder and press the saliva collector down.
The bump at the end of the saliva collector must fit into the opening of the test card holder.
Once the test begins, the red color will move across the result window in the center of the test device. 5.
Wait 10 minutes and read the results. Do not read the result after 15 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF TEST RESULTS
This product can only perform qualitative detection of 2019-nCoV antigen.
If both C and T lines are visible, the test result is positive and valid.
If a colored line is visible in the control area and no colored line appears in the test area, the result is negative and valid.
The test result is invalid if no colored line forms in the control area. The specimen must be retested using a new test card.