TESTSEALABS® COVID-19 Antigen Point of Care Rapid Test - 20 pcs.
Item number 229
|Minimum quantity: 50||EUR 32.69||EUR 1.31 / piece|
|EUR 1.31 / piece|
|Minimum quantity: 250||EUR 31.85||EUR 1.27 / piece|
|EUR 1.27 / piece|
The fast and user-friendly test for the point of care.
The fast and user-friendly test for the point of care. Easy to use and time-saving thanks to pre-filled test tubes.
COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit for a result in 10 minutes.
Maximum flexibility. This kit is designed primarily for consumers who do not want to perform all tests at the same time or who want an easier way to use the kit. The kit contains 20 rapid tests, swabs and 20 test tubes, which already contain the sample buffer.
- Easy to use and time-saving thanks to pre-filled test tubes.
- COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit for a result in 10 minutes.
- CE certified and reimbursable test listed at the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices according to the Coronavirus Test Regulation (TestV) under the number AT129/20.
- Performed on site by medically trained personnel, result after 10 to 15 minutes
- Reliable exclusion of a Sars-CoV-2 infection with high accuracy
- Can be performed as nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs
- The test is developed as a point of care (POC). No equipment is required, all consumables are included
- Reaction membrane from the German world market leader Sartorius AG.
In contrast to an antibody test, the antigen rapid test can directly detect the pathogen of COVID-19, the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. It detects the proteins of the virus (the antigens). These are found in throat swabs when the virus replicates there. The antigen rapid test is therefore sensitive, similar to the PCR test, especially in the initial phase of the infection. Similar to the PCR test, it can also indicate a viral infection before symptoms appear.