Safecare Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Tests - 25 Pieces
Item number 256
|Minimum quantity: 50||EUR 28.53||EUR 1.14 / piece|
|EUR 1.14 / piece|
|Minimum quantity: 250||EUR 27.69||EUR 1.11 / piece|
|EUR 1.11 / piece|
Safecare COVID-19 Corona Antigen Rapid Test, 25 pcs.
The COVID-19 antigen rapid test kit (swab) is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of
of nucleocapsid protein antigen in direct nasal swab or nasopharyngeal swab specimens from individuals
in whom the physician suspects COVID-19 within the first seven days of symptom.
The COVID-19 antigen rapid test kit (swab) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
*Data according to BfArM (Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices)
Test ID AT199/20
- Rapid result (15 - 30 minutes) - no follow-up appointment required to discuss test results
- Easy handling, no additional materials required
- Testing option where laboratory tests are not available
- Test intended for professional use
- Kit equipment
25x single buffers
25x tubes with caps
1x Instructions for use
1x tube stand
The test procedure in 4 steps:
1) A swab is taken from the nose or nasopharynx by the healthcare professional.
2) The sample is dissolved in the extraction buffer by rotation. The test stick can then be removed.
3) Three drops of the sample to be tested are poured onto the sample receptacle provided.
4) The result can be read after 15 to 30 minutes.
For a validated result, the control line "C" must form. The result is positive as soon as the test line "T" changes color. A negative result is present if no band forms for the test line.
Evaluation of the sensitivity of SARSCoV-2 antigen rapid tests by the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut Germany.
This article is listed with the BfArM (Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices) and is billable.