GoodAer Air Purifier
The professional air purifiers from GoodAer were developed by filtration technology experts and provide reliable and quiet for safe and clean air. Thanks to the 5-stage filtration tested according to DIN standard EN1822, viruses, bacteria, germs and other particles hazardous to health are safely filtered and the air is optimally circulated. Available in three sizes, the air purifiers can each be used for an area between 45 and 200 m2.
1. G4 pre-filter in the intake area
For particles of 10 µ (e.g. pollen, spores, lint, hair, insects, etc.).
2. F7 fine filter as cassette filter
For particles > 1 -10 µ (e.g. smoke, bacteria, many germs, etc.)
3. H-14 high-performance filter as cassette filter
For particles >0,01 µ + separation efficiency of ≥ 99,995 % (e.g. viruses, germs)
4. activated carbon filter
For the reduction of odorous substances and for particles >0,1 µ
5. post-filter as safety filter stage
Ensures the basic function and optimises uniform air discharge
How are the Covid-19 viruses transmitted?
The main transmission of the SARS-COV-2 virus is respiratory ingestion of fluid particles produced by breathing, coughing, talking and sneezing. When many people are in a confined space, the risk of infection increases. For this reason, the Federal Environment Agency recommends the greatest possible exchange of air and fresh air in closed rooms. Especially in winter, however, it is not possible to ventilate permanently, as this, together with frequent temperature changes, favours colds. A possible solution are mobile room air cleaners, which filter harmful aerosols from the air, reduce the virus load and thus make staying in closed rooms safer during the cold season.
How do I know which model I need for my premises?
To determine the optimal unit for your premises, the room volume must be calculated from the floor area and the room height.
- Model "A45" is suitable for a room area of up to 45m².
- Model "A80" is designed for a room area of up to 80m².
- Model "A200" is suitable for up to 200m².
- in smaller offices the model "A80" can be placed in the middle of a wall
- in larger rooms the unit should be placed in the middle of the room
- in larger rooms with many people, a combination of several units should be used.
- But don't worry, our experts will advise you in detail and find the right product for you and your project.
What exactly do these devices do?
The GoodAer air purifier removes up to 99.995% of all viruses, bacteria and pollen through its 5 levels of filtration, while reducing odours. The unit draws in the unpurified air on the bottom and releases it back into the room purified. The filter cleaning mode, in which the filters are heated to over 80° for several minutes, is automatically activated when the device is switched off.
The air purifier has two different modes: In automatic mode, the extraction power is controlled by the CO2 content in the room. This means that if the aerosol load in the room increases, the power of the air purifier automatically adjusts upwards. In manual mode, the power can be selected via the menu itself. There are also 4 pre-programmed power levels available. In both modes there is a time control, where the working or teaching time can be set. In this case, the device automatically starts cleaning before the set time, so that the room air is free of aerosols when work begins.
How exactly are the viruses eliminated?
The integrated, fully automatic thermal technology ensures the targeted destruction of viruses with daily heating and prevents the formation of biofilms, bacteria and fungi. However, no health-endangering UV rays are produced in the process. Overheating is also prevented by the built-in temperature monitoring and overheating shut-off.
What are the advantages?
- Clean and safe air for business and home
- Ideal for allergy sufferers and asthmatics
- Clear air climate for increased work performance
- Reduction in the risk of infection and illness
- 360° air intake for optimum air distribution
For which rooms is a GoodAer unit suitable?
- Restaurants, bars, cafés
- Cafeterias, canteens, brewery restaurants
- Hotels, boarding houses, retirement homes
- Receptions, counters
COMPANIES, BANKS & PUBLIC BUILDINGS
- Offices, open-plan offices, conference rooms
- Reception, break & lounges
- Schools & Kindergartens
- Libraries & Lecture halls
- Churches, mosques
- Airports, railway stations
- Interiors of trains, buses, subways, airplanes, etc.
COMMERCE & MANUFACTURING
- bakeries, butcheries
- DIY stores, electronics stores
- Car dealers, motorcycle dealers, bicycle dealers
- Petrol stations
- Jewellery shops
- Beverage and food producers, sausage/cheese/meat factory, fish market
SPORT, LEISURES, WELLNESS & BEAUTY
- Fitness studios, gyms, changing rooms
- Amusement parks
- Swimming pools, sauna facilities
- Theatres, cinemas, concert halls, museums
- Hairdressing salons, nail studios, solariums, tattoo & cosmetic studios
- Medical practices
- Practices of physiotherapists, psychotherapists, alternative practitioners, etc.
GASTRONOMY and ACCOMMODATIONS