LUFTPUTZER ACS800 - The Anti-Corona System
Medically tested air purification system to neutralize Corona viruses and other viruses, bacteria, germs and pollutants.
Over 1,000 installations in the healthcare sector
- 3-fold disinfection/sterilisation through filtration with 2 x H13 HEPA filters, the IONISATION of the airflow and final neutralisation of the viruses through 2-fold UV-C lamps
- Medically tested air purification system for the neutralization of Corona viruses and other viruses, bacteria, germs and pollutants
- Already successfully used in Corona hotspots
- Corona viruses are neutralised by over 99
- All other viruses, bacteria and germs in the breathing air are additionally bound and rendered harmless by over 99
- Protection of patients, staff, customers, students and teachers
- Far increased feeling of safety and well-being
- Compliance with occupational health and safety guidelines
- Industrial product for optimal use up to 50 sqm
- Fully mobile use
- Dust is filtered out
- Pollen is filtered out
- Odours are neutralised
- Proven and tested in well over 1,000 installations in hospitals and medical practices.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Meeting places, assembly rooms
- waiting rooms, medical practices of all kinds, treatment rooms
- Kindergarten, school
- Hotels, trade fairs
- Ship, cruise
- Check-in rooms
- Office, open-plan office
- Restaurant, bar, canteen
- Retail shop
- Sports facilities, Fitness
- Event rooms, meeting rooms
- VIP zones
- And many more ...
How does the "Air Cleaner ACS" actively help against the virus?
The outbreak of the Corona virus (COVID-19) was rightly classified as a public health emergency and an international threat by the World Health Organization (WHO). Since then, we have also received numerous inquiries about it. Among other things, the question has been asked: "Can air cleaners play a crucial role in the fight against the dangerous virus and can air cleaners effectively protect against the Corona virus and other infections?"
Can the ACS air purifier intercept and neutralize the Corona viruses from the air?
The answer is unequivocally - yes.
The ACS air cleaner is equipped with 2 hospital grade filters (H13), which have a neutralization efficiency of at least 99.50% of harmful ultra-fine pollution particles down to 0.003 microns in size, even for the smallest microorganisms in the air. This is 100 times smaller than with conventional air filtration technology and 10 times smaller than a virus. This therefore also includes corona viruses, which have a diameter of between 0.08 and 0.12 micrometres. This efficiency has been confirmed in practical tests. Furthermore, 99.97% efficacy is also guaranteed for particles down to 0.3 microns in size, which concerns the vast majority of aerosols.
In addition to the germicidal IONIZATION of the air, the AIR CLEANER ACS is equipped with 2x medical UV-C lamps, which treat the air flow at the entrance and exit of the air in such a way that viruses are rendered completely harmless by breaking their DNA/RNA chains and thus they die / are no longer able to reproduce.
Are these systems actually used by hospitals and medical practices?
Yes - thousands of times.
The systems are already supporting hospitals across Asia and have played a significant role in preventing the pandemic from spreading further, as well as protecting patients and healthcare workers. The risk of infection is significantly reduced when the system is used. Of course, measures such as mask protection should also be continued.
What is the application area of the Air Wiper ACS?
We recommend the Air Cleaner ACS for rooms up to 50 sqm. Of course, several systems can be used for larger rooms. A "sluice" is also practically possible with it.
Is the device certified?
It is certified by the Institute of Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences as a monitoring service of Shanghai, Jiangsu Province and Zhejiang Province and others. Certified among others for: 3M, Bayer, GM, Phillips, Lufthansa, TNT, at&t, Swedbank - partner of Leopoldina Germany. The certification is equivalent to TÜV/DEKRA.
The device has a CE certification.