ALLTEST Covid-19 Antigen Saliva Rapid Test
Item number 286
|Minimum quantity: 50||EUR 1.55|
|Minimum quantity: 250||EUR 1.47|
|Minimum quantity: 500||EUR 1.39|
|Minimum quantity: 2500||EUR 1.30|
|Minimum quantity: 5000||EUR 1.22|
In vitro diagnostic test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen in saliva.
Name: COVID-19 antigen rapid test (oral fluid)
Test duration: 15 minutes duration
Test type: Human oral fluid sample (saliva)
Concentration type: SARS-CoV-2 antigen concentration
Storage temperature: 2ºC - 30ºC
Sensitivity value: 90.1
Specificity value: 99.3
Accuracy value: 97
Manufactured in China.
Warning: The test may cross-react with SARS-CoV-2 antigen. Positive results should be considered in conjunction with medical history, RT-PCR results and other available data.
- 1 test device.
- 1 collection device.
- 1 buffer solution.
- 1 instruction manual.
- 1 biosafety bag.
Instructions for use
We recommend the following instructions:
* Step 1: Sampling.
- Remove the funnel and the plastic tube. Insert the funnel into the tube.
- Cough deeply 3 to 5 times.
- Gently spit the oral fluid into the funnel. The oral fluid should reach just above the scale line.
* Step 2: Sample preparation.
- Open the buffer and place it in the tube containing the oral fluid.
- Place the tip of the tube into the tube and gently squeeze the tube 10-15 times to mix thoroughly.
* Step 3: Test.
- Remove the test device from the sealed foil pouch and use it within one hour.
- Place the test cassette on a flat surface.
- Put 2 drops of the solution into the sample well (S) of the test device and then start the timer.
* Step 4: Result.
- The result can be read after 15 minutes.
- After completing the test, place all kit components in a plastic biosafety bag and dispose of according to local regulations.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after disposing of the test.