THE COVID-19 ANTIGEN NASAL TEST
Sample collection only 2cm from anterior nasal cavity.
- PAIN FREE
The EASY CHECK from Ritter at a glance:
- For the detection of SARS-CoV-2 in the nasal cavity
- Patient friendly
- Ideal for children, elderly people and people with disabilities
- Rapid test results from as little as 5 minutes (depending on room temperature)
- The producer is BfArM-listed
One package EASY CHECK contains:
- 1 Test cassettes
- 1 Disposable swab
- 1 Specimen collection tubes
- Package insert
Excerpt from the EASY CHECK Instructions for Use:
The SARS-CoV-2 antigen rapid test can be performed with nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens.
Testing should be performed immediately after specimen collection or within no more than
one (1) hour after specimen collection (15-30°C).
To collect a nasal swab specimen:
1. gently insert a disposable nasal swab provided with your kit into one nostril. Gently rotate the swab up to 2.5 cm (1 inch) from the edge of the nostril. 2.
Rotate the stick 5 times against the mucosa inside the nostril to ensure adequate sampling.
3. repeat the procedure with the same rod in the other nostril to ensure that an adequate sample has been collected from both nasal cavities.
Pull the rod out of the nasal cavity. The sample is now ready for preparation
ACON Laboratories, Inc, a leading global medical device manufacturer.
For over 23 years, ACON has been a leader in making quality diagnostic and medical devices more affordable for people around the world.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, the U.S. office is the center for strategic management, administration, business development, innovative research and development.
Their manufacturing takes place in state-of-the-art facilities in Hangzhou, China and is ISO13485: 2016 certified, FDA registered and has been inspected by the USFDA.