FFP2 masks, when used and worn correctly, ensure that more than 94% of potentially harmful dust, smoke and aerosols are filtered out of the air.
The adjustable metal clip in the nose area allows the fit of the mask to be adjusted so that as little air as possible can flow past the mask.
By eliminating the need for an additional valve, exhaled air is also filtered, reducing the risk of infection to surrounding persons in the event of a potentially infected wearer.
These masks are intended for single use and should not be reused.
- Standard EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 & CE0598
- Classification FFP2 NR
- Dimensions approx. 100 x 155 mm
- Service life Single use
- Adjustable nose clip Yes
- Breathing resistance approx. 1.8 mbar (at 95l/min)
- Marking on the mask EexiInherent YX152
- Single packaging, 20 pcs per box